WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU
You do not yet run your own business, but you have a brilliant business idea – we will accompany you in establishing your business and implementing your vision.
In a free initial consultation, we will discuss the possibilities, opportunities and risks associated with your business idea, and help you through the official formalities and other bureaucratic hurdles to be overcome. Naturally, our work comes with an absolute assurance of professional confidentiality.
Even the most comprehensive planning for starting up your business might not protect you against possible bankruptcy. However, we can show you the possibilities, alternatives and limits – starting with the choice of legal form and its impact on your personal risk and your situation regarding social insurance and tax.
Our consultancy services:
- Discussing your business idea – and the best way to implement it
- Explaining the different types of legal form (including tax, social insurance and legal consequences)
- Information about possible governmental grants (NEUFOG grants for start-ups, EU funding grants, chambers of commerce grants, state grants, etc.)
- Compiling business plans covering a number of years, on the basis of which we can prepare further financial plans and budgets
- Assistance with bank negotiations and advice on the optimal financing plan